This is a great recipe especially for people wanting to eat something healthy and fresh. Easy to make and also a part of “Detox Diet” if you are following that meal plan.
Serves: 2 Cooking time: 1 hour
- Sweet Potatoes – 2
- Hummus – Made from one can of Chickpeas
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Spinach – 4 cups
- Basil – 7-8 leaves
- spring onions – 2 finely chopped
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Avocado- 1
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and bake the sweet potatoes for 40 minutes till they are soft
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add spinach to it.
- Cook spinach till the leaves are wilted
- Add 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar to it and let it cook for 5 minutes. Place the cooked spinach aside.
- Remove the baked sweet potato from the oven and make round slices of it.
- place the sweet potato at the bottom, put some spinach on it, add humus and top it with a slice of avocado.
- Sprinkle some chopped spring onions and basil on your dish. Repeat with all slices
- Serve and enjoy the yummy healthy food.
- Look for Hummus recipe attached.