This super easy cookie recipe enable anyone to make cookies (while I have added pistachio, you can add Raisins, Chocolate chips, Orange etc according to your personal preferences. I
Serves: Depends on how many per person eats 😉
Cooking time: 30 min
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pistachio powder – 1/2 cup pistachio
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients and pistachio powder.
- Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- put a single pistachio on top of each cookie as an icing
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.