Zucchini is very healthy vegetable. It contains vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus . This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein. Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assure optimal health.
Today, I am gonna show you a very tasty soup recipe – Zucchini Soup. It’s easy to make like all my recipes and super tasty. The best part of this soup is its color, I am so much in love with it
Serves: 2 Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Zucchini – 2 peeled and grated
- Garlic – 1 cloves chopped
- Onion – 1 medium chopped
- Basil leaves – 7-10 chopped
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 1tbsp
- 2Water – 2 cups
- Peel and grate both the Zucchini’s and keep them aside
- In a pan heat 1 tbsp Olive oil and add Garlic to it. Saute till golden brown
- Add the chopped Onions and let it cook till soft and brown.
- Add grated zucchini to it and let it all cook for 5-7 minutes
- Turn off the flame and remove the mixture. Add it to a high-intensity blender and blend till it turns into a smooth paste
- Add the paste back to the pan; add two cups water and chopped basil and black pepper. Let it cook for 5-7 minutes more.
- Serve hot.