This easy to make delicious dessert would impress almost everyone. It took me just 15 minutes to make it and it’s ready to serve.
- Ricotta – 1 piece would serve 2 people. Depends on the number of people you have.
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon – Sprinkle
- Cocoa – Sprinkle
- Ciabatta Bread – 1 loaf cut in slices
- Olive oil – To toast the Ciabatta bread
- Blueberry – decoration and to give a little fruity taste
- Toast the Ciabatta slices in olive oil and keep them aside
- Add Vanilla Extract and Sugar to Ricotta and whip it.
- Spread it on toasted Ciabatta bread and sprinkle cocoa and cinnamon on it
- Decorate it with blueberry or strawberry OR both!